Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Free Gift offer (the "Offer"). Participants of the Offer agree to these terms and conditions.
Who are we? The Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd PO BOX 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH
- Promotional Period: 1st August 2018 – 3rd September 2018.
- How to participate:
- You must purchase a Vodafone Home Broadband (Superfast 1 or Superfast 2) or Business Broadband and Phone package (Essential Superfast 1, Essential Superfast 2, Premium Superfast 1 or Premium Superfast 2) directly through Vodafone during the Promotional Period.
- You will receive an email from Vodafone within 3 days of purchasing your broadband package confirming that you are eligible for the Tech offer. You will then wait a further 30 days from the date your broadband is activated in order to claim your Tech gift.
- Once your broadband service is live you will receive a second communication via postal mail from Vodafone within 5 days with more details on how to redeem your gift, including:
- Redemption website URL
- Your unique customer order number – which will be used to validate your claim
- Your registration period start and end date (this begins 30 days after activation of broadband service)
- After completion of the 30-day period, you will be eligible to register for your gift. You must visit the promotional website at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadbandtech within 14 days of the 30 day period ending and complete an entry form with your order reference number. Once validated you will need to enter the email address you want any further correspondence to be sent to.
- After successfully registering you will receive a confirmation email containing the redemption website URL and your unique claim code within 5 working days. Please note this email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must visit the redemption website and choose your gift within 14 days of receiving this confirmation email. You will be asked to confirm your postal address and mobile number for delivery.
- The gift is a choice of one of the following:
- Sonos PLAY:1 Wireless Speaker (choice of colour: black or white)
- GoPro Hero Action Camera
- Fitbit Charge 2 (choice of colour: black & choice of size: small or large)
- Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) Smart Speaker (colour Charcoal)
- The choice of colour and size is subject to promotional availability and while stocks last.
- One claim can be made per person only.
- Gift choices are final and cannot be amended after confirmation.
- Registration confirmation and codes will sent via email to the email address supplied during registration – this does not have to be a Vodafone email address. Emails will come from email@example.com
- The Promoter and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator.
- You will only receive a confirmation email if your registration/ claim has been deemed valid. Any invalid claims will not be notified.
- Your gift will be delivered to the postal address provided within 30 days of choosing your gift. Deliveries will be made via DPD. If a valid UK mobile number is supplied tracking details will be sent. Deliveries will be made Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm. See full terms of DPD service here
- If a gift item is currently out of stock or there are delays you will be notified via email. You may be offered the option to change your gift. Gifts are subject to promotional availability.
- The Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace the gifts with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Gifts are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Promoter and Administrator make no representation or warranty in relation to the gift provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any gift, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter and the Administrator, nor its agents or distributors will, be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to "Vodafone Broadband Awesome Tech, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH". If for any reason you encounter a problem, please call TLC on 0330 124 3558 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 7pm. Calls are charged at your standard rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Alternatively, you can contact TLC via the contact form on the promotional website
- Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the Offer smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control. By entering the Offer you accept these terms. The Promoter and the Administrator’s decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.